We are gathering in our building for corporate worship at 10:30 am each Sunday. Here are some general measures we will be taking.
Safe Practices Recommendations
· If you or someone in your immediate household has been ill and exhibiting flu-like symptoms, please do not gather for worship until you are free of symptoms for three days.
· Practice social distancing (6 ft) before, after and during worship services.
· Face masks are welcome.
Sanitizing and Cleanliness
· We have people cleaning and sanitizing the building before every gathering.
Finding a Seat
· We have set up rows to be 6 feet apart
· There is overflow seating in our lobby
· Coffee and other beverages may be brought to the services but will not be available at the church.
· Please limit restroom occupancy to one or two people (or a single family) at a time
· Children’s’ ministry is currently cancelled. Parents are encouraged to keep their kids with them during the service. The nursery is open if parents need to take their kids out during the service. There are no toys in the nursery. The lobby is also a good spot if parents need to go out of the service with children.